A bespoke logbook is required by every site to record, log and store all the activities and tasks set out in L8 Legionnaires' disease - The control of legionella bacteria in water systems - APPROVED CODE OF PRACTICE & GUIDANCE.
Each logbook is bespoke to an individual site.
Logbooks cost just £70.00 +VAT
An index at the front with easy to read sections.
We have different logbooks for hotels, care homes, manufacturing facilities and commercial offices
This sample logsheet records the hot water temperatures for a full 12 months on a single page.
The logbook will contain the site risk assessment and schematic.
It will also have sections for:-
- Cold Water Storage Tanks & Calorifiers
- Water Temperatures & Flushing of "low usage" Outlets
- Shower Cleaning
- Chlorination & Microbiological Certificates
- Responsibility Structure & Training Certificates
- Risk Assessment and Policy
- Sampling Procedures
- Legionnaires' Disease Overview
- Action in the Event of Positive Legionella Results
...plus much, much more.