The presence of Legionella in any water building water system presents a serious risk to human health. As a result there are strict guidelines for a testing regime for Legionella and other related organisms. The testing will confirm the absence or presence of Legionella in a water sample, and will also provide the serotype of the organism isolated.
3 Easy Steps
- We send out a sterile bottle to you, you fill it up from your hot taps, showers, calorifiers or cooling towers
- Fax, email or telephone us to let us know the sample is ready, then put it in the supplied courier bag
- We arrange the courier collection, laboratory analysis and send out a certificate to you. We send you a reminder when your next test is due
Step by Step Guide
How Do I Collect The Water Sample
This is really easy and takes just a couple of minutes. Simply fill the sterile bottle with water!
For further details on sampling - click How To Take Legionella Samples
What Systems Need to be Tested
Although the legionella bacteria grows faster in warm water (especially around our body temperature), it can also be found cold water and industrial systems.
For further details see Test Locations
We presently test 1,000's of sites including offices, healthcare premises, factories and hotels.
- Mainland UK
- We can send out bottles and our couriers collect throughout the whole UK
- Channel Isles, Ireland, Isle of Man etc
- Couriers charge a small premium for these locations, but a postal service for legionella testing is available.
- All Inclusive Cost
- Remember the cost quoted INCLUDES
- Posting the sterile bottles to you
- The courier to get the sample back to the laboratory
- The laboratory analysis
- Posting out a certificate with the results